Click any classification below to bring the text of every legal ad in that category in the current Thursday Public Notices section into this window for browsing!
|901 Adoptions||913 Juvenile Court||925 Probate Court - Twelve Month Support|
|902 Construction/Service Bids||914 Local Government||926 Probate Court - Wills|
|903 Annual Reports||915 Miscellaneous||927 Probate Court - Discharge|
|904 Alcoholic Beverage||916 Name Changes||928 Public Hearings|
|905 Citations||917 Election Notices||929 Public Sales/Auctions|
|906 Condemnations||918 Probate Court - Dismission||930 Service By Publication|
|907 Corporations||919 Probate Court - Administration||931 Sheriff's Sales|
|908 Debtors & Creditors||920 Probate Court - Dismission||932 Tax Sales|
|909 Divorces||921 Probate Court - Guardianship||933 Trade Names|
|910 DUI Notices||922 Probate Court - Leave To Sell||934 Zonings|
|911 Sex Offenders||923 Probate Court - Miscellaneous||950 Foreclosures|
|912 Grand Jury Presentments||924 Probate Court - No Administration Necessary|
FAX and E-Mail acceptance of legal advertising is contingent upon acceptance by any client of the following conditions and their use of FAX and E-Mail shall signify acceptance of the conditions:
- The Clayton News Daily will not be responsible for any errors that occur in transmission, including identification and notification that an error has occurred. Publication of any transmission as received fulfills the obligation of our publication to the sending client.
- The Clayton News Daily shall not be held responsible for any transmission directed to the publication, but not received by it. The decision of the publication shall be final on determining receipt of any message.
- The Clayton News Daily has no reasonable way to confirm authenticity of a transmission received or whether it was transmitted by an authorized agent of a legal client and shall not be held responsible for determining this.
- All clients using FAX and E-Mail for transmission of legal data agree to hold this publication harmless for consequences of any breach of confidentiality which might occur.
- Clients using FAX and E-Mail agree to read the first publication of any data faxed to verify its accuracy and shall notify the newspaper per any corrections required by 5 p.m. on the Monday following the first publication.
- Facsimile cannot replace the submission of accurate source documents, but can provide a quicker, easier way to transmit such data for those who wish to use it. We are glad to cooperate by implementing FAX and E-Mail availability after clarifying user risks, as identified currently. 09500235, TFN